Your generosity enables the American Heart Association to fund groundbreaking research, develop guidelines to improve patient care and help people lower their risk factors for heart disease and stroke. As long as heart disease continues to be the nation’s No. 1 cause of death, the importance of our work will only grow. Please consider making a gift today.
Heart disease is the number one killer of women. The good news is that 80% of heart disease is preventable through education and lifestyle changes. The American Heart Association is dedicated to lifesaving research for the remaining 20%. Heart disease robbed me of many years with my mom - who fell into the 20% category. I am committed to helping raise funds so that more moms and daughters can have more time together. Please make a contribution today. If you are able to stretch to the $1000 level, you can join me at the Go Red for Women Luncheon on Friday, February 15, 2019. Thank you for your support!